- About 3/4 lb pork sausage
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 10 eggs
- Splash milk or cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- About 3/4 cup finely chopped broccoli (I used broccolini)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Crumble the sausage into a saute pan, and add the onion. Cook until the meat is completely cooked through and the onions are softened and beginning to brown.
- Crack the 10 eggs into a mixing bowl. Add a splash of milk, and whisk together. Add the sausage mixture, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, broccoli, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with butter. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until the eggs are completely set.