- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (or use 2 tsp fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (or use 2 tsp fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Florida Seasoned Pepper (or you can use regular black pepper)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound thin asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- Combine all ingredients in a zip top bag.
- Marinate for a 30+ minutes, turning the bag occasionally to make sure all of the veggies get a good soak.
- Remove the vegetables from the marinade and save the liquid for later.
- Grill the vegetables over medium-high heat until they are tender (about 10 minutes).
- You can brush the veggies with the reserved liquid if your heart desires.