- 3lbs round chuck
- 1 white onion – diced
- 1/3c green olives
- 1 lb kielbasa sausages – diced
- 1t each garlic, basil, oregano
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 2T red wine vinegar
- 1t oregano
- 1t garlic powder
- 1t onion powder
- 1t basil
- 1/2t salt
- 12 eggs
- In a skillet, brown chuck and when 1/2 -3/4 done, add onion, olives, sausages and spices. While this is cooking, mix up your sauce
- Add tomato paste, 2T red wine vinegar, add water to 3/4 cup 1t oregano, 1t garlic powder, 1t onion powder, 1t basil, 1/2t salt
- When beef is cooked, add sauce. Stir.
- Then add 12 beaten eggs and pour into greased casserole dish and doughnut pan.
- Bake at 370 for 40 minutes or until done.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving to get nice clean slices.