- lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 2 lbs turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 2 tbsp grass-fed cream
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 package frozen green beans
- 2 cans Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon gluten free worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375. In a large pot, boil the turnips until they are soft.
- While the turnips are boiling brown the meat with the onion.
- When the meat is browned add the tomatoes, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, red pepper, and paprika.
- Mix well and simmer until the green beans are heated. Pour the meat mixture into a large casserole dish and set aside.
- When the turnips are soft, discard all cooking water, and add the cream and butter.
- Mash and mix well until a mashed potatoes consistency is reached.
- Pour the turnip mixture on top of the meat and bake for about 20 minutes or until the turnips start to get a little color.