Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Hours
- 1 Grass Fed Rump Roast 3-6 lbs (Or what you can fit in your crockpot)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 Cup Beef Stock
- Combine all the spices above together and mix well.
- Generously rub this spice mixture all over your rump roast to your taste liking. If you don’t like too many spices just lightly coat it.
- Line the bottom of your crock pot with your diced onions.
- Place your seasoned roast on top.
- Pour in your beef stock.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 Hours.