- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (soy sauce or braggs aminos)
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Combine almond flour and pepper in resalable food storage bag.
- Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine coconut aminos, vinegar, ketchup, garlic and ginger in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir. Serve over cauliflower rice.