- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 onions, minced
- 1 bag green beans (12 oz), cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup ghee/ coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a dish and place the chicken breasts in.
- Season as you like (I did salt, pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning and onion powder). Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- In large frying pan place ghee (or fat of choice), add onion and start sautéing.
- Add carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until carrots just soften.
- Add green beans, poultry seasoning, garlic powder and celery seed. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Once chicken is done cooking remove from oven and cut into bite sized cubes.
- Mix veggies and chicken together in a large casserole (9×13 or so).
- Add chicken broth, coconut milk and tapioca flour.
- Now prepare topping. In large bowl mix almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add eggs and ghee and mix until forms a ball.
- Using two sheets of parchment to sandwich the dough, roll it flat to match the size of the casserole.
- Place over the top of the casserole and bake for 25-30 minutes or until biscuit topping just starts to brown.