From the civilized caveman
Prep time 5 mins – Cook time 6 mins – Total time 11 mins – Serves: 2
- Preheat a skillet to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine all of your ingredients in your blendtec, blender, or food processor and mix well until you have a batter
- Grease your skillet with coconut oil and pour your batter making 3-4 inch pancakes
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side and then flip for 2-3 minutes
- Serve topped with some grass-fed butter or topping of your choice
These are the closest thing I have ever come to pancakes and they are delicious. They are easy to flip as long as you keep them reasonable size, around 6 inches across.