From Ditch the Wheat
- ½ small onion chopped
- ⅛ cup or more chopped green pepper
- ⅛ cup or more chopped red pepper
- ½ cup ground beef *I’m not sure how much I used in pounds but it was roughly ½ of a cup per serving
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- ¼ cup of salsa *I used spicy salsa
- 1 egg
- In a frying pan sauté the onion and peppers.
- Add the ground beef and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add the salsa when the ground beef is fully cooked (no longer pink).
- Stir to evenly coat the beef and sautéed vegetables.
- In the same frying pan or another frying pan, fry your egg to your liking and season as you prefer. *I lightly sprinkled mine with salt and pepper.