From Multiply Deliousous Print Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- ½ apple, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and water until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, salt, baking soda, arrowroot powder, and cinnamon and mix thoroughly. Add apples and coconut and mix to combine.
- In a preheated and greased waffle iron, scoop batter onto iron and cook until golden brown or as your waffle irons instructions.
- Top waffle with additional coconut, toasted pecans, and apple and serve along with maple syrup. A real treat!